What to know about Auto Insurance?
What to know about Life Insurance?
Catalytic Converter Thefts Skyrocketing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Being a homeowner.
- Clean driving record.
- No excessive claim/accident history.
- Occupation and Education.
- Early Quote discount.
- Multiple claims/accidents.
- Policy cancellation.
- Lapse in insurance coverage.
- Age / years licensed.
- No, bundling can also consist of a renters insurance policy and an auto insurance policy.
- Adding an umbrella policy can also lead to more savings.
- Not always. We work with numerous carriers that sometimes we find the better premiums with different companies. In other words, the auto insurance carrier will be Company A and the home insurance carrier will be Company B.
- Insurance is the transfer of risk. In other words, a person that has multiple accidents, traffic citations, etc, is a higher risk that they will be involved in an accident or get a traffic citation. For those reasons, a person with such history will have a higher insurance premium. Premiums are not only based on the type of vehicle, but on the driver’s history as well.